All-night graduation party set for May 27

Breanna Hyatt, Staff Writer

The all-night graduation party will be held May 27 right after the graduation ceremony until 3 a.m. at the Expo Park.
It’s suggested that seniors buy their tickets early. Tickets are $35. Parents can send in the pink form that was mailed to them. Checks should be payable to CMR Project Graduation, P.O. Box 2754, Great Falls, MT 59403, noting student’s name in the memo line.
Tickets also will be sold at lunch two weeks before graduation and at events closer to graduation. Students who are unable to afford a ticket can contact Principal Kerry Parsons regarding a scholarship.
Text @4948ca to 81010 for reminders. If parents or community members want to volunteer to help, they can e-mail Tammy Hogan at [email protected].
The party will include everything from a DJ and dancing to inflatables including Sumo wrestlers and an obstacle course. There will be lots of food and drinks that local restaurants are donating. Planners also said there will be laser tag, poker and carnival games, in which graduates can earn “fake” money to bid on silent auction items.
By the end of the night, students will have walked away with TV’s, bikes, and dorm items. One student will leave the party with a brand new car.